Check out DnDice, currently the top-rated Dice Roller for Android!
Dndice sports real physics simulation: RPG players, Board gamers and D&D fans can use DnDice to roll their dice as in the real world. DnDice is FULL and FREE for everyone!
- ‘Dice Sum’ mode: the result is the sum of the dice results plus a modifier.
- ‘Number of Successes’ mode: the result is the number of dice that outmatch the chosen ‘Success’ value
- Full set RPG dice: d2, d3, d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20, d100, FUDGE/FATE.
- Shake dice by shaking your device.
- Move dice by dragging and throwing them with your finger.
- Shake dice by double tapping your device.
- Tilt your device to affect the dice gravity.
- Customizable Gravity strength.
- Pause and resume the simulation.
- Long press on a die to block it, remove it or change its color.
- Modifier to be added/subtracted to the dice throw.
- Throw result (with history).
- Share your results on social networks like Google+ and Facebook, or as you like it. (Facebook do not let to fill the message automatically, you have to copy/paste it or rewrite it…)
- 10 Customizable presets (name, dice and colors) with shortcuts.
- Customizable dice: color, style, opacity, number color and size.
- Customizable playground (Wood, Marble, Paper, Grass, Concrete, Stone, Leather, Casino, a custom Image or a Photo).
- Unlimited dice can be added, it depends on your device.
- Sound and vibration when dice collide.
- Sound effects when you score a high or low result (Applause, Laugh, …).
- Swipe up or down with two fingers to hide the upper and lower interface.
- Landscape or Portrait Mode
- Live Wallpaper! Select a preset and watch it on your homescreen.
Note: INTERNET permission is required for Google Analytics. Other requested permissions are pretty obvious 😉
I would like to thank:
- the people behind those software and libraries: Android, JPCT-AE (http://www.jpct.net), JBullet (http://jbullet.advel.cz/), Blender (http://www.blender.org/) and Gimp (http://www.gimp.org/)!
- Zbigniew Ross for helping me with the Live Wallpaper, check his apps!
- Leo ACS for the new Icon, Logos, playgrounds and the Portoguese translation!