Today we proudly announce DnDice 3.6!
After DnDice 3.3 (which our last post refers), we added some highly requested features and tweaks, like:
- a third Special Die dS3 (PRO version)
- the ability to choose customized success and failure sounds
- auto-save of PRO settings (like drop/keep options)
- PRO settings are now also part of presets
- a “clear all presets” button
Along with those features, we improved the physiscs simulation and solved a lot of minor bugs (which users kindly reported).
We are truly happy today, because we also hit new DnDice milestones, like reaching 200k installs and 80k active users! We also got a new collaboration, since DnDice is now the chosen app for the BAa’la-rena board game.
You can download DnDice in the Play Store
Happy new Year!
While crossing the 150k installs, today we released the new 3.3 version!
This new version adds several long-waited features, like:
- The missing Zocchi dice! Now you can also roll the d5, d7, d14, d16 and d24! These will be very useful for those playing Dungeon Crawl Classics (DCC) RPG, among others.
- Share roll details
- Choose the highest value for each die as Pop/Reroll value (PRO)
- New Add Dice dialog
- Second customizable Special Die (now there are dS1 and dS2) (PRO)
- Customizable values for Special Dice (dS1 and dS2) (PRO)
- Many bugfixes (as pointed out by some users)
As usual, you can go and download it in the Play Store
Dragon Trader celebrates 50000 installs on Google Play, we’d like to thank you all guys!
Lots of comments came through mails and reviews, we read them all and we came up with a revised version, with many improvements and balancing:
- New events for the latest days of 365 days games. Can you defeat your inner self?
- Rebalance: you can only obtain the Freed Slave and Swordsman once, and a maximum of 5 potions!
- New monsters with type construct, immune to magic items sold in shops!
- UI Improvement: double tap to buy/sell 1 good!
- Full screen interface
- Minor layout updates
We also made some behind-the-scenes changes to prepare for the next big updates, stay tuned!
Download it for free from the Google Play Store:
After 1.7 version, that was mainly for bug fixes, we’re proudly announcing Dragon Trader 1.8, now with a Levelup System!
- You can now gain XPs through games, rise in Level and improve your Trader with 10 different Feats! Check the Level section from the Main Menu.
- You can also shorten the process by gaining some XPs watching short video ads. This is completely optional and only happens after midgame to prevent abuses! We even added a button to clear the cache in case you don’t have much room on your phone.
- Cloud Save through Google Play Games! Your XPs and High Scores are safe and you can import them to different devices! Current game progresses are not saved.
- Many lesser improvements and tweaks to difficulty and UI.
Hope you’ll enjoy this new version!
Download it for free from the Google Play Store!
In this new release two features required by several users in comments, emails and on Reddit have been implemented: sound effects, music and 365 days duration!
Keep in mind that there might be bugs (this is an extended beta), especially with the transitions to different musics; if you find bugs please do not give the app low ratings, but write to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can correct them!
There are lots of other improvements, too, like better layouts and UI improvements!
Download it for free from the Google Play Store!
Today we celebrate an important milestone, because DnDice reached 100k installs from the Google Play Store!!!
In the meanwhile, DnDice 3.1 has been released, which added the d30, a d2 coin texture, the Special Die (dS) with customizable images (PRO), double success and failure thresholds (PRO) and many others features and corrections.
And… that’s it. If you haven’t, you can go and download it to the Play Store
It took a while, but we finally got to release our biggest DnDice update ever! Version 3.0 sports:
- Custom dice colors (with a color picker)
- Shake sensitivity option (so you can choose how much you have to shake your phone to roll the dice)
- Auto lock option (when the dice result is calculated, all dice are automatically locked in order to “fix” the result and do not allow them to roll anymore)
- Better layouts (buttons have been moved and text and icons now have shadows, so they should be more readable)
- New Help screen (old one was not much helpful, hope this one is!)
- Tons of corrections and bugfixes (of course!)
In addition to these free updates, now DnDice has a PRO version (but you have to buy it). We know, getting free stuff is better for you, but not for us, we have to try to monetize our apps if we want to continue to create or update them. We will, of course, continue to keep most of the features free (also new ones), but now we will also add some “PRO” features which must be purchased in order to get them. Currently, PRO features are:
- 10 more presets
- Custom throw by writing text like “2d6+1d20+2” or “10d4-10”
- Drop Lowest/Keep Highest option (you can choose to keep or drop a certain number of dice, or all dice with a certain value)
- Popping Dice/Auto-Reroll options (you can choose to reroll all dice with a certain value, or to add a new die for each die that gets a certain value)
Keep sending us comments, we will read them and try to satisfy them all!
The latest version of the game offers a lot of new items (such as more Bane amulets, a version of Trader’s Rumors that lowers the price of a good in the next city) and much needed monster stats’s adjustments!
Find it on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chfil.dragontrader
Quite a big accomplishment for a spare time, humble little dice roller project, isn’t it?
Currently, DnDice rating is 4.65, which is a pretty high. We will try to make it even better, in agreement with the time we have to dedicate to it (being almost non-profitable has its own drawbacks…)
Keep up with sending us suggestions and comments!
DnDice, our top-rated dice app, has been updated!
This is a special version to celebrate the release of our new game, Dragon Trader!
DnDice now features a more modern interface and battery saving features!